- Water Fall model has been revised later to be Iterative.
- Everything remains the same as Waterfall Model.
- It is easy to use.
- Each iteration involves Design Analysis and Implementation as well as verification of the current build/version of the system.
- If the application lacks any requirements or has any problems then the phase will be looped back to previous iteration.
- It supports redesign, acceptance and review of any new requirement.
- It involves analysis of usability, achievement of goals, reliability, efficiency, and structure.
|Waterfall Model Iteration.|
- It has many draw backs - each process is iterative and has many problems to meet the project deadlines.